High strength and reliability
- St. base containing all drive gears and roller lifting mechanism which are submerged in an oil bath.
- Lifters in AISI 304 st. st. and rollers made in AISI 440C tempered steel.
- Container infeed conveyor of slat band chain type with synchronising screw and container entrance starwheel in non-toxic low-wear PVC material.
- Heavy gauge all stainless steel liquid-holding bowl.
- Liquid level control positioned inside the tank.
- AISI 316 st. st. heating coil positioned inside the tank and automatically controlled by a thermo regulator.
- Thermometer, vacuum gauge.
- "No can - no fill" device.
- Seamer drive attachment for synchronisation.
- Vacuum group comprising liquid ring high vacuum pump, product recovery tank in stainless steel and recirculation pump which returns product to the filler bowl, possible liquid separator.
- Electric panel board with IP 55 protection.
- Control of the machine functions by PLC.
- Protections in accordance with E.E.C. regulations.
Zacmi patent valve group The group consists of 2 parts: valve body and rotor in stainless steel and sanitary material. The roller/lever mechanism which controls the rotation of the valve, has been designed after years of research.
It resolves the problems that exist on many machines which have valves controlled by traditional mechanisms i.e. impact of the stars, which rotate with the tank, against fixed cams
The advantages of this new system are:
- reduction of the noise level
- no need for lubrication
- total elimination of shock between the stars and fixed cams, which can cause the formation of metallic dust
- considerable reduction on the maintenance costs
- correct and constant positioning of the two parts of the valve group (body and rotor)
- increase of the machine operating speed
The standard operating cycle of the valve consists of three phases:
vacuum application, filling of product and vacuum break.
In the case of high viscosity products, the machine is manufactured for the application of a further filling operation between the second and third phases.
All the product contact part are constructed in stainless steel and food quality material. The base of the machine is covered by a stainless steel tray to recover any product loss. The special design and accuracy dedicated to the construction of all the machine components, assure an extremely easy sanitation process.
Possible automatic washing device (C.I.P.) and filler bowl cover in stainless steel.