DM-6234P is a high quality electronics tool that can measure the rotational speed (RPM) with its wide measuring range and high resolution. It is applicable for measuring: rotating speed of machine, motors, wheels, lathe for metal or wood cutting works and others.
DM-6234P provides exceptional features such as exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base that offers high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time of the rotational speed of a shaft without even touching it, detecting distance of 50~500mm, lowest power consumption for longer battery life, sampling time of 0.8seconds, much bigger screen & 5-digit result, lightweight & compact. This is very interesting when making direct contact with the rotating shaft is not an option or will reduce the velocity of the shaft, giving faulty readings.
It is very simple to operate, just apply a reflective mark, which is included in the package, onto the target object, aim the laser beam at the mark and the RPM displays on its large LCD screen.
It has a CE marking at the back which certifies and assures that it comply with all the set essential health standards and safety requirements set out by the European Directives. You are ensure of your safety while using the DM-6234P.
Applications & Uses:
This speed sensing device can be used in automobiles, trucks, tractors, aircraft, trains, light rail vehicles, and automotive.
Experience the Efficiency of LED and Laser with just 1 instrument! Now, bigger LCD with annunciation, bigger 5-digit results, much more compact & light for a better and more comfortable reading of results.
Features: This device is very easy to use, effective and safe to use.
- With CE Marking, conforms with European Standards
- Large LCD screen with extra large 5-digit display
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Digital display gives exact RPM with no guessing or errors
- With just fraction of minute Sampling Time (0.8 sec sampling time)
- Automatic saving of Last value, Max. value and Min. value and can be displayed by turn anytime
- Housed with durable, long lasting components, lightweight ABS-plastic that assures maintenance-free performance for many years
- With High accuracy of ±0.05%
- Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time
- Wide detecting distance
- With Low Battery Notification
- Carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand
- 100% Brand New
- LCD Display : 5 digits, 18mm (0.7") LCD with Function Annunciation
- Test Range : 2.5 to 99,999 RPM (r/min)
- Resolution : 0.1 RPM (2.5 to 999.9 RPM) ; 1 RPM (over 1,000 RPM)
- Accuracy : ± (0.05% + 1 digit)
- Sampling Time : 0.8 sec. (over 60 RPM)
- Test range selection : Automatic
- Memory : Max. value, Min. value and Last value
- Detecting Distance : 50 to 500 mm / 2 inch to 20 inch
- Time Base : Quartz Crystal
- Circuit : Exclusive one-chip of microcomputer LSI Circuit
- Power Supply : 9V Battery (included)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Size : 131 x 70 x 29 mm
- Item weight : 160 g (including batteries)
· FREE 600mm Reflective Tape Mark x 2
· FREE 9V Battery
· Full Operations Manual
- · Protective Carrying Case