SL892-5 is the most popular sound level meter that gives the possibilities of measuring the level of noise with indication of digital display with analog graph. The Auto & Manual ranging provides wide possibilities for indication and data updating. It is also capable of measuring four (4) ranges from 40~130dB and features 0.1dB resolution. It allows you to select between fast and slow response times as well as A and C weighting. A maximum hold function is also provided. Jacks on the meter provides AC analog output. With SL892-5 you can easily monitor the sound levels from traffic noise, alarm systems and workplace machinery! It is completely solid state and will never wear out ! Each of our sound level meters are high quality, innovative instruments designed specifically to address the needs of todays safety professionals. With our reputation for quality products and high level technical service, SL892-5 is your solution for sound level meters.
Typical applications of SL829-5 includes: Occupational Noise Measurement and Compliance, Environmental Noise Measurement and Compliance, Noise Ordinance Enforcement, Community Noise Assessment, Environmental Impact Studies, Frequency Analysis and Calibration, Audiometer Analysis and Calibration, Engineering Control Studies, Machine Performance Analysis, Maintenance Inspections and Troubleshooting, Product Testing, and others!
Standards & Compliance:
It bears the CE marking that certifies that every single component of SL892-5 comply with the essential health standards and safety requirements set out by the European Directives, thus your safety while using the SL892-5 is assured.
Key Features:A Reliable and effective Sound Level Meter you could ever find!
- Auto or Manual ranging selectable
- Digital display of sound level with analog graph
- With Maximum Hold, Record Maximum & Minimum Features
- Fast & Slow response selectable
- A & C weighting selectable
- With analog output
- Measurement frequency ranging 300 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Quasi-Analog bar indicator : 1 dB display steps, 50dB display range, updated every 40ms
- With 6mm (Dia.) electric condenser type microphone
- Large & clear LCD display with no guessing error
- With Automatic Switch Off if idle for 20min
- Low battery indicator
- High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Conform with CE Certification Standards :
- EN 50081-1/1992: EN 55022
- EN 50082-1/1997: EN 61000-4-2/-3/-8, ENV 50204