- Simple to operate
- Quick release clamps ensure consistent clamping pressure
- Low noise level
- Accommodates sieves from 200 mm to 315 mm diameter
- Fitted with anti-vibration feet
- 5 - 6- minute timer or continuous setting
- Suitable for wet or dry sieving
Sieves supplied separately
The EFL has been specially designed to operate with heavy samples without the loss of performance. It is equipped with a dynamic power source that ensures the right vibration is imparted to the sample for fast, accurate and reproducible tests.
The vertical movement is fixed ensuring the sample spends maximum time seeking apertures rather than being suspended in mid air. The unique vibratory action also helps keep the apertures clear and free from blinding. A special clamping device ensures sieves are held firmly without over-tightening and allows them to be quickly removed and replaced.The timer can be pre-set for any duration up to 60 minutes or continuous. The EFL has non-corrodible, non-metallic springs.