1. Must be a company registered with the Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce.
2. Wish to make B2B (Business to Business) contacts, or large quantity sales of products.
3. Disclose the name of the company, trade name, trade mark, and company registered number. This information must be true and verifiable.
4. Disclose the name of the contact person, phone number or e-mail address. This information must be true and verifiable.
5. Data filled in must fit within the space provided and is legible.
6. Provide appropriate details of product listing for sale or to purchase. These details must not be in any way illegal, immoral, or obscene.
7. Should have complete data and pictures of both products and the company. All images must be clear and match the specified size.
- In the case of failure to comply with the above conditions, the B2BThai.com team reserves the right to remove information and revoke membership without prior notice.
- All information is checked within 24 hours upon the completion of registration.
1. Request and Acceptance of the Agreement. 1.1 Acceptance of the "terms and conditions of use" (hereinafter referred to as the "AGREEMENT") is required in the use of “B2BThai.com Website" (hereinafter referred to as "B2BThai.com") developed and provided by the "OnlineSoft Comtech Ltd." (hereinafter referred to as the "SERVICE PROVIDER"). 1.2 "B2BThai.com user whether members or not," will be referred to hereinafter as "USERS". 1.3 "B2BThai.com registered USERS whether paid or not," will be referred to hereinafter as the "MEMBERS".” 1.4 "Company, Product, Buy, Sell, Banner (Banner) or anything that has been entered to B2BThai.com by members, " will be referred to hereinafter as "BUSINESS INFORMATION". 1.5 "Information provided by the SERVICE PROVIDER," will be referred to hereinafter as "INITIAL DATA". 1.6 USERS agree to abide by the agreement as stated below. The SERVICE PROVIDER reserves the right to make changes to these terms without prior notice in order to improve the quality of service. Therefore, USERS should read the terms and conditions of the site from time to time. 1.7 The SERVICE PROVIDER has the right to deny request without any explanation. We reserve the right to terminate membership without prior notice due to violation or an attempt to violate the AGREEMENT and General Services. 1.8 MEMBERS shall not attempt to use the tools available for system administrators or try to invade or change any information without permission. 1.9 The SERVICE PROVIDER reserves the right to take ultimate legal action against anyone who attempts to commit a malicious act to the B2BThai.com website. 1.10 USER acknowledges that the company provides the website to support e-commerce only, not taking part in serving or selling the products. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any damage both directly and indirectly. 1.11 The website has links to other sites which are not under the care of the SERVICE PROVIDER. Therefore, the SERVICE PROVIDER is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites or any damage arising from visiting those sites. 1.12 All material displayed on the site are under copyright law and is the intellectual property of the SERVICE PROVIDER. USERS can use this content to help in using the site only and cannot reproduce the content for the use in other purposes. 2. Accuracy of Information. 2.1 MEMBERS must use current, accurate and complete BUSINESS INFORMATION when registering. The BUSINESS INFORMATION must always be kept up to date. 2.2 In case of any dispute or litigation, MEMBERS are responsible for the BUSINESS INFORMATION that is posted on the B2BThai.com. 2.3 MEMBER copyrights and trademarks for goods or services do not constitute an endorsement from B2BThai.com and cannot be used as legal evidence. 2.4 Information from the business owners that B2BThai.com has compiled is clearly labeled as "Company Profile” and is intended to facilitate the search for user information only. If the operator or owner of the business finds that such information is inaccurate, redundant, or do not want to display it on B2BThai.com, MEMBERS can edit the information or contact the SERVICE PROVIDER to edit or delete such information. 2.5 The space provided cannot be used for storing or providing information, images, sounds or text that is corrupted, pornographic, illegal and immoral including pirated software, cracked or hacked information, and infringements of the copyright law. Attempts by MEMBERS to distribute such information will be considered a violation and will be prosecuted under the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand. 3. Confidentiality and Privacy. 3.1 MEMBERS must protect the password used to access the system and do not allow the password be known to others. MEMBERS are responsible for the consequences of allowing others to use their password. 3.2 All information about the business and the site which was between members and providers or between members will be kept confidential; that is, it will not be published, sold or transferred to another party except by the court order or with the permission from the owner. 3.3 Business information that is disclosed to other users or to the general public is publicly accessible. 3.4 BUSINESS INFORMATION that is expired or inactive will be stored for a period of time set by the B2BThai.com. At the end of such time, the information will be deleted without prior notice to the USERS. 4. Prohibited Conditions that would result in Suspension or Cancelation of the service. 4.1 USERS are prohibited from entering business, send messages, and engage in any act or any links to any web space that is harmful, obscene, fraudulent, obscene, illegal, causing disunity or conflicting with the Thai culture. 4.2 USERS are prohibited from entering the business information about a person or other entities in order to deceive or cause damage to those people or entities. 4.3 USERS are prohibited from generating verbal attack, gossip, deception, harassment, or interference of others. This includes individuals, organizations, institutions and competitors, regardless of whether or not they are B2BThai.com members. 4.4 USERS are prohibited to use the vulnerabilities or errors committed by B2BThai.com in the exploitation or the destruction of the USERS or others. 4.5 USERS are prohibited to use www.B2BThai.com as a reference to take any action that may cause tarnish or damage to the www.B2BThai.com site. 5. Suspension or Termination of Service. 5.1 If the SERVICE PROVIDER receives complaints from other USERS or detects that MEMBERS enter their BUSINESS INFORMATION incorrectly, deceptively or in violation of the terms as discussed above, the SERVICE PROVIDER has the right to change, delete, suspend or terminate the service immediately without notice and does not require that the evidence be shown to the members. 5.2 For any member who pay service fee, the termination of the service due to violation of the AGREEMENT, the SERVICE PROVIDER reserves the right to withhold a refund to subscribers. 5.3 For any member who pay service fee, members cannot use the time during the suspension of service to top up or extend the contract of service. MEMBERS are responsible for updating and correcting BUSINESS INFORMATION according to the AGREEMENT as soon as possible and to inform the SERVICE PROVIDERS to monitor the situation. 5.4 All MEMBERS, both those who pay the service fee and those who do not, are able to suspend or terminate the service by going to the menu "Disabling" and all information will be stored temporarily on the system. The shelf life of such information is subject to the conditions pertaining to the cleanup and maintenance of the system and will be deleted without notice. The only way to return the information to the service is by contacting the SERVICE PROVIDER directly.