Environment where an explosive atmosphere will probably not be present under normal operating conditions and, if any, this will be for short period of time, that is, an explosive atmosphere may be present accidentally.
The environments are classified as Zone 2, groups IIA, IIB and IIC, and as Zone 22, groups IIA, IIB and IIC. The most common gases included in this classification are: acetone, ammonia, benzene, butane, butanol, buthylic alcohol, ethane, ethanol, acetate of ethyl, gasoline, heptanes, hexanes, natural gas, methanol, oil naphtha, propane, propanol, toluene, esthyrene, solvents in general, acetaldehyde, cyclopropane, diethylic ether, ethane, monoxide of carbon, acetylene, butadiene, oxide of ethane, hydrogen, oxide of propylene and gases containing over 30% of hydrogen.
- Output: 0.12 up to 250kW
- Multivoltage (220-240/380-415//440-460V or 380-415/660-690//440-460V)
- Self Ventilated (TEFC)
- EFF1 Premium Efficiency
- Cast iron frame 63 up to 355M/L
- Mounting: B3T
- Degree of Protection: IP55
- Squirrel cage rotor/Aluminium die cast
- Zone 2: class of temperature T3
- Zone 22: maximum external surface temperature T 125°C (dust layers up to 5mm)
- Stainless steel nameplate AISI 316
- Class F insulation with T 80K
- Continuous duty - S1
- Ambient temperature: 40°C , 1000 m.a.s.l.
- Regreasing nipples from frame 160 and above
- Thermistors 155ºC - 1 per phase
- Thermistors 140° C - 1 per phase
Note: If the motor is used at Zone 2 (gas), 155°C PTC is required as it complies with the worse condition for such application. The 140°C PTC may be used as alarm. In case motor is used in areas classified as Zone 22(non-conductive dust), 140°C PTC must be applied, so as to ensure the worse condition is also met under such application.
- Metric thread cable entries in terminal box
- Earth lug inside the terminal box
- Suitable for Inverter Duty applications*
- Epoxy based paint plan: RAL 5010
*For additional details about Inverter operation, please contact our technical support.
- Single voltage (other voltages)
- Degree of Protection: IP56, IP65 or IP66
- Other mounting configurations
- Thermal protection:
Zone 2 (Gas); Group IIC
Zone 22; Group IIC (non-conductive dust)
Zone 2; Group IIC; Category 3G (Gas)
Zone 22; Group IIC; Category 3D (non-conductive dust)
Note: The classification in Group IIC means that the motor is suitable to operate also in Groups IIA and IIB once Group IIC represents an operating condition worse than Groups IIA and IIB.