A coating thickness meter that conquers the difficulties of non-destructive coating thickness measurementon both magnetic and non-magnetic base that can be used on many applications even on applications that require greater precision. It is the most advanced and top quality rugged meter that uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure thickness of magnetic coating on non-magnetic base as well as non-magnetic coating on magnetic base. Lightweight and equipped with F & NF probes it carries out high-speed and accurate results on either single or continuous measuring mode and covering a wide range of 0-1250um or 0-50mil. The N & NF probes cable is long enough to measure the thickness of the coating of hard-to-reach areas.
The F probe (Magnetic Induction) measures the thickness of non-magnetic materials such as paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, and chrome on magnetic materials such as steel, iron, nickel, alloy and magnetic stainless steel, etc. often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper, etc.
While N probe (Eddy Current) measures the thickness ofnon-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless, etc.
Application: used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. In industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station, and machine manufacturing.
In addition we keep in mind that the safety of the user should always comes first and so we made sure that our products comply with all the health and safety required standards set by the European Directives as well as passing both ISO-2178 and ISO-2360, DIN, ASTM and BS set standards. Simple, durable, accurate and versatile device that have a more refined & functional performance!
- Capable to measure magnetic & nonmagnetic materials in high resolution and wide measuring range of 0-1250um or 0-50mil
- Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
- Conforms and passed the standards of international standards including ASTM, DIN, BS and ISO-2178 as well as ISO-2360
- With automatic substrate recognition
- Provides single & continuous measurement mode
- With manual and automatic shut down
- Features instant results that's clearly & legibly shown on an easy-to-read LCD screen and gives exact reading with no guessing or errors
- With Zero Calibration for both N & F probes
- Lightweight and provides single-handed menu navigation
- Durable, long lasting components with a strong & light weight ABS plastic housing assures maintenance free
- With FREE Protective & sturdy carrying case with contoured rubber compartments that fits the device perfectly. When closed, it then sandwiched between rubber foam to achieve optimum shock absorption
- Operating principle: magnetic induction/eddy current (F/NF)
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Measuring Range: 0-1250um/0-50mil