This electronics tool can detect the brightness of any environments such as office, factory, hotel, any kind of stores, hospital, school, restaurant, hair salon, and etc. It is particularly important for photography taking where the brightness is essential.
The obtained data will become a very useful information to maintain the brightness of any environments.
- Large LCD with big digits
- High accuracy in measuring
- Low battery power indication
- Permits a wide range of light measurements
- Separate Light sensor allows user take measurements at an optimum position
- LCD Display : 3-1/2 digits
- Test Range:
1 - 100,000 Lux. (3 ranges)
20,000 Lux range : reading x 10
100,000 Lux range : reading x 100
- Resolution : 1 Lux.
- Accuracy :
< 10,000 Lux. : +/- 4% reading +/- 0.5 f.s.
> 10,000 Lux. : +/- 5 + 10 digits (calibrated to standard incandescent lamp at color temperature 2856K)
- Repeatablity : +/- 2%
- Operation temperature-humidity : 0°C to 40°C (32°F-104°F) 0-70% Rh;
- Item Weight : 230 g (included battery and carrying bag)
- Power Supply : one 9V battery (included)
- Temperature Characteristic : +/- 0.1% / °C
- Test rate : 0.2 times / sec.
- One silicon photo diode with filter
- Storage temperature-humidity: -10°C to 50°C (14°F-122°F) 0-80% Rh
- Over-input :
Indication of " 1" (2,000 Lux/20,000 Lux),
Indication of "OVER" (100,000 Lux)
106 x 57 x 26mm (photo detector),
230x72x30mm (meter body),
150cm (photo detector lead);
One set included
- 1pc x Lux Meter
- 1pc x Free 9V battery
- 1pc x Instruction Manual
- Packed into a black nylon carrying case, then into a standard factory box