- 5.5 digit, 120,000 counts resolution
- 9 measurement functions and 8 math functions
- 4-wire low resistance measurement
- 0.025% DC Voltage accuracy
- Single-output dual range of 30V/1A or 8V/3A
- 0.01% + 3mV load regulation
- OVP and OCP
- 4.8kHz Square-wave generator, auto ramp and scan capability
- Built-in GPIB (IEEE-488) and USB 2.0 full speed interface
- SCPI language compatible
- Universal AC input (100V - 240V, 45Hz to 66Hz)
- Kensington lock slot to prevent theft or misplacement
DMM and power supply? Simultaneous and independent? Get all this and more in the Agilent U3606A Multimeter / DC power supply. This convenient new hybrid combines a 5-1/2 digit dual-display DMM and 30 Watt supply in a single unit. Operating simultaneously and independently, the instruments provide efficient, affordable testing while saving space on the bench or in a rack. The DMM includes essential multimeter capabilities as well as four-wire milliohm measurements and four math functions. The power supply adds overvoltage and overcurrent protection plus auto scan and ramp, and a square-wave generator. Small and cost-effective? Supply and measure? Pick any two with the Agilent U3606A.
Includes quick start guide, product reference CD, Agilent IO libraries suite, USB cable, combo test lead kit, power cord, calibration certificate. One-year warranty.