The Hibon TS range has been developed specifically for dry bulk transfer applications on trucks for the cement, flyash, lime, flour, powder, sugar, plastic pellets, sand and grain industries.
- Flows of 1100-1700 m3/h (647-1000 cfm)
- Pressure to 1.2 bar (17.4 psig) gauge
- Vacuum to 500 mbar abs (15 “Hg)
- Tri-lobe construction with pulsation control ports for smoother operation.
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation.
- Oil splash lubricated bearings and large capacity sumps.
- Double ring feder and gear retainers for more input torque capability.
- Heavy duty casting ribbed for rigidity and noise attenuation.
- Built-in melting plugs for temperature protection.
- Truck Pneumatic conveying