|The iCure™ AS200 is a thermal spot curing system that is used to cure conventional thermal adhesives.
The iCure™ AS200 allows the user to program and save a variety of curing profiles.
Parameters such as radiation intensity and exposure times are easily and accurately controlled.
• Reduce curing time by over 75%
• 200 W lamp with up to 90 W/cm2
• Significant infrared contribution where heat cure
adhesives have the most absorption
• Range of field replaceable optical filters
• Customizable delivery optics
• User programmable curing profiles
• Networking capability
• SmartSense™ system monitoring to extend lamp life
• Wide, state of the art touch screen with intuitive
graphical user interface
• Shutter with 100 ms response time
• Foot pedal for hands free operation
• Spot curing of thermal epoxies
• Bonding and fixing of plastic and glass components
• Fixing of lenses
• Temporary fixing of miniature components
• Precision assembly and bonding of semiconductor
• Focused energy for micro soldering
• Localized heat welding of thermoplastics