SanDisk Extreme® SDHC™ UHS-I Cards
When you need speed, go with the SanDisk Extreme 45MB/s Edition SDHC card and get more out of your DSLR or advanced camera.
Lightning-fast speed and professional-grade responsiveness give you longer continuous shooting performance and faster photo and video transfers from camera to computer when used with the ImageMate® All-in-One USB 3.0 Reader.*
Based on the Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, engineered to the highest performance standards and tested in the harshest conditions; that's why when the very best is expected pros trust SanDisk.
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I card delivers more speed for faster shot-to-shot performance (up to 45 MB/sec* read/write) and Class 10 video capability for capturing Full HD video, even in 3D† .
- Extreme Technology - based on UHS-I bus architecture for increased speed so you'll be ready to capture it all
- Extreme Reliability - advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write
- Extreme durability - built for and tested in the harshest conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof***asily fits into your USB ports
- Extreme trust - includes a lifetime limited warranty‡ from the flash memory card brand the pros trust
Product Specifications :
- Form factor SDHC
- Available capacities 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB**
- Performance/speed Up to 45 MB/s* (300X) read/write speed
- Bus interface UHS-I (fully backwards compatible with SD 2.0) Video Class 10
- SDHC card dimension 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- BOperating temperature -13§F to 185§F (-25§C to 85§C)
- Storage temperature -40 deg F to 185 deg F (-40 deg C to 85 deg C)
- Compatibility Compatible with all SDHC™ and SDHC™ UHS-I supporting host devices
- Security Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty Lifetime Limited warranty‡
- Includes RescuePro® one year media recovery software (download offer)
* Up to 45 MB/sec (300X) read/write speeds. Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device.
1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec.
** 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
*** SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC card formats up to 32 GB only; See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
† Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps), HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
‡ 30 years in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime limited warranty.