The FDL series fixed temperature detectors use bi-metal snap discs as heat sensing elements, which close the alarm contacts when ambient temperature has reached a predetermined level of temperature. The detectors are automatically self-restoring after operation, when the ambient temperature falls below the operating temperature.
This series also includes water-proof types, which are suitable for use in highly humid environments such as a kitchen, a bathing room, a drying room.
The anti-corrosive fixed temperature detector has a heat sensor and a heat receiving plate coated with an anti-corrosive agent to be used in a space where the detector is subject to corrosive gases against copper or alrninum. This type of fixed temperature detector is used, for instance, in a storehouse where filled with a fumigation gas as an insecticide for goods inside.
- Equipped with a L. E. D. to indicate signal initiation
- Can be tested to make sure of readiness to alarm
- Conventional type
- wire system
- Water-proof type available
- Acid-proof type available
- Anti-corrosive type available
- Approved by Japan Fire Equipment Inspection Institute