On receiving a fire signal from a fire detector or a manual
alarm box, the FAR 28E-5L conventional fire alarm panel
gives a visual alarms indicating the alarm point, as well as an audible alarm, to alert the alarm panel operator. It also produces alarms to alert the occupants of the building premises.
The FAP 28E-5L conventional fire alarm panel has indication of the alarm points by individual zone lamps.
- Conventional type
- Alarm Verification type (Alarm verification time : 60seconds)
- The alarm verification function can be released with respect to each individual line.
- Various test functions : fire indication 'test, line continuity
test, auxiliary power supply test and alarm verification time test.
- Durable LED indications
- Back-up power supply (Ni-Cd battery, 24VDC)
- Easy maintenance
- Automatic self-checking system